On The Network’s Call for First Net Stories
We’re working on our first podcast. But I don’t want it to just be me talking to you. I want you to participate. So we’re asking for you to call in with your “first net” stories.
Think back to the first time you saw the internet. Not just saw it, but really got it. That “oh wow” moment when you realized how important this could be. It doesn’t matter if it was last decade or last week. We want that story.
I don’t think it’s fair to ask you to do anything I’m not willing to do, so click the play button above to hear an example from me. (Or download it here.) Note: You do not need to put music in yours - just the story.
There are two ways to participate:
- Way 1: Call (415) 483-5628 and leave a message. Standard voice and data rates apply blah blah blah.
- Way 2: Record yourself telling your story, save it as a MP3, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Either way, please say your name, where you’re from, and then tell your story in a minute or less. Remember: We all know what it’s like to use the internet, what we want to know about is you. Where were you? What was happening in your life? What was it about the net that made you stop and say “oh wow.”
What are you waiting for? It’s time to get on the network. Call us, baby!
- herberrt1 likes this
- freetranslatesoftware likes this
- bamboszpoetry likes this
- ytirucespkimer likes this
- kbethany reblogged this from onthenetwork
- lovelytongue likes this
- thatwhichis reblogged this from onthenetwork and added:
- oldmanasante likes this
- pith likes this
- ceramicsouvenir likes this
- sb1 likes this
- onthenetwork posted this